7/26/07

There is no free time when a Harry Potter book comes out!

Well, I am going to try and be better about posting…I know the 3 people who read this will appreciate that! :-)

But it will have to wait as I am in the mist of reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I am taking forever to read this book. I want to savor every last word because there won’t be another one. At least that is what they are saying. I don’t know how J. K. Rowling could not write another book about Harry, Ron and Hermione. I won’t write anything about the parts I have read, I certainly don’t want to spoil it for anyone. But this book is so different than the rest. So far I have not come across anything funny or light hearted. It is all very serious and sad. But I guess that is what you would expect during a time of war in the wizarding world! So, when I am finished I promise to write other interesting things (am I ever interesting?). Until then, this will have to do!

1 comment:

Krista said...

I can't wait til you're finished so we can talk about it!