10/30/07

What a day

I had a bad day today. It started off with a 2 hour commute to work-which really should only take 30 minutes. It went down hill from there. So, in an effort to cheer myself up,I have decided to write about somethings that I love, make me smile or make me happy:

Diet Lipton White Tea-Raspberry: This stuff is so good! And no points!

Pecan Lovers Mix from Planters: This stuff is amazingly good. And lots of Weight Watchers points, but sometimes, you just gotta eat it!

My niece tonight when she said "Mimi let me cova you up wif da blanket...there you go"! I almost cried she was so cute.

My dogs who are snuggled around me.

I got my hair cut tonight and it was GREAT! I got to relax and get my hair washed. Fabulous!

Otto who is cracking me up by running around the living room with a squeaky candy cane squeaking it!

My friend "J". Thanks for being on the other end of the line as I tried not get out of my car and start running and screaming up and down the highway while trying to beat the crap out of the people who were trying to "cheat" by speeding down the median during the traffic debacle of 10/30. IDIOTS!!!!!! I love you!

My friend "A". Thank you so much for being there for me today. I can't tell you how much it meant it to me. Seriously there are no words.

Well, I hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween. I will be trick or treating with my nieces. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Catz said...

Wow sounds like quite the day you had. Here a two hour commute with idiots is a daily routine so most of us have gotten used to it. However I have an anxiety disorder and being stuck in gridlock traffic can send me over the edge.So I sympathize with you!
Hope you have a wonderful time with your nieces and eat lots of candy!