11/12/07

Deep Thoughts

So sometimes I have deep thoughts. Sort of like Jack Handy of Saturday Night Live. But, not today. Today, here is what I thought:

I am hungry.

I am tired.

I have no money.

The dogs need heartworm medicine.

My clothes don't fit. They hang all wrong.

Aggressive drivers who pass me while I am going 10 miles OVER the speed limit piss me off.

Gas costs way too much money.

Why can't the people taking my order in the drive thru get it right? I wonder if they were mad when I drove away. It was just more than I could deal with.

And there were many other negative thoughts. And that bothers me. I have so much to be thankful for. I have a family that loves me, dogs that love me, a house to live in that has electricity and running water, a car to drive, a job to go to, clothes to wear and I could go on and on. But I think it is important to remind myself of all that I have when faced with all of the things that I feel I have to complain about.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Sometimes it feels good just to complain! Just think, soon it will be Thanksgiving and we can all relax for a few days...

Catz said...

Every one has a bad day sometimes. Tomorrow will be better!