12/5/07

Christmas Quiz

I did this last year and it was fun. Here is the 2007 version although I think the answers are the same:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? No Question-Wrapping paper! It must be the Hallmark Girl in me!
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial-since I am allergic to the live ones and the scent brings on seizures in my dog. :-(
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving, but this year I am not putting it up
4. When do you take the tree down? January 2
5. Do you like eggnog? ICK!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A box of play (dress up) rings that Santa brought me.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No-but I wish I had a little one.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My Brother at least until gift cards became popular!
9. Easiest person to buy for? My nieces!
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A pair of old shoes from my uncle. It was a joke but still Gross.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Definitely mail or handed out.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Love, Actually and the Year without Santa Claus
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I try and shop all year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep. It is the ULTIMATE recycling. And it was not from or to anyone on this list! 
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cheese Pierogi, my sister-in-laws crinkle cookies, mom’s homemade bread.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Multi Color
17. Favorite Christmas song? Feliz Navidad, Bare Naked Ladies version of God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman, and that song about the Nightingale. I weep every time!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Sure
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Hmmm I think it is a dog dressed up like an angel!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Santa’s gifts on Christmas Morning, family gifts Christmas Eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Traffic at all the stores
23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme? I call it the Mimi theme. That means every kind of ornament you can imagine and lots of them!

No comments: