1/16/08

Canine State of the Union

My mom said that we could post to her blog. We are going to take turns and tonight it is my turn!



I want to chase the cats. I need to figure out how to open the door. I need thumbs though. Hmmm... I wonder if I could order something from ACME. Oh I think I need a credit card. I KNOW!!! I will send her subliminal messages. Mom, Leave the door open, leave the door open, leave the door open. I am so trying that tonight! And if that doesn't work I will call the coyote and get that number for ACME. Do you think it will work? I promise I would come back after I chased them. I must practice my subliminal eyes along with my message...

1 comment:

Catz said...

Hey if you were Lucy you would just give the cats the evil eye and they would chase each other in an effort to get away. Try it ...works for Miss Lucy!