1/12/08

Woe is me

Well, I am feeling pretty low today. The idea of having to find a way to afford a new septic system is well...overwhelming. I live in an old house (built in the
1950s) and I have pretty much had to replace everything from the electrical to the roof to the bathroom. If it weren't for my parents, I would probably be homeless because my cute house would be uninhabitable. So to combat my blues, I am going to make a list of my latest favorite things:

Weight Watchers 1 Point Cakes: Lemon or Carmel. They are small but so good and so worth 1 point!

This is the new puppy available at Build a Bear Workshop. And I love her! Yes, I spent $16 of my Christmas money on her and I am glad I did. She makes me laugh! And sometimes, besides the dogs having to go out, that is the only thing that gets me out of bed!

The third season of That Girl on dvd. This series is just so great. Marlo Thomas had the most amazing clothes, great hair and a perfect boyfriend. Ok, seriously, where is my Donald Hollinger!

Christmas Lights: I have a set of multi lights hanging in my bedroom and I love them. They make the room all warm and cozy looking. I think I am going to leave them up for a while.

The Movie Waitress: My sister-in-law bought it for me for Christmas. Great movie. But have a piece of pie to eat while you watch. No, seriously. You must have pie.

Reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond: Ok, there are certain episodes of this show that I have seen 20+ times and I still laugh like I have never seen them before. The PMS episode-I am laughing just thinking about it.

Well, I am off to watch a movie. Maybe Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Catz said...

Aww that puppy stuffie is sooo cute! I hope you are feeling better soon. Sending you a great big hug!