6/13/08

To post or not to post. That is MY question

Have you ever been in a quandary about posting something to your blog? You know, you have to say something to get it off of your mind but you wonder if it is the ok thing to do? You have not mentioned any names or told any untruths, it basically your feelings about a situation, but you still worry about it? Well I just wrote a post like that and I am not sure I should publish it. I mean I wasn't awful, I didn't call anyone names and certainly did not give details, but I feel a little weird. And I shouldn't because this is MY blog. And in my opinion I think I should be able to say whatever I want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone or defame their character. Maybe I will post it. I haven't decided. Maybe I should sleep on it, re-read the post and then decide? So maybe it will be posted here tomorrow. Or maybe not. What do you think?

2 comments:

ELMfyi said...

Well, I am naturally curious (nosy) so I say post it. However, as someone who has fired off more than his share of ill-considered emails, there is no harm in sleeping on it.

Krista said...

Yeah, sometimes I can see the attraction of having an anonymous blog!