11/12/08

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wow, it has a been a LONG time since I have done a favorite things list! Here are the latest:

Nerds Ropes-These ROCK! Little Nerd candy stuck on a Twizzler type red licorice rope. Man are they good. And the whole thing is only 2 WW points. I think. Maybe it is only 1? I might have to recalculate

Owls: As you know I love all wildlife but I seem to be having an affinity for owls these days. I made the mistake fo doing a search on etsy.com and got several hundred pages of results. Lots of cute owl stuff out there!

My new Rocket Dog shoes that my mom bought me @ TJ Maxx for $10! They are so neat!

Ihasahotdog.com This webiste makes me laugh out loud every single day!

Fuzzy, soft Pajama bottoms

My Honeywell portable ceramic space heater. It works great, helps me save propane AND makes things cozy. Love it!

100 Calorie pack of Twinkies. Need I say more?

Taking a nap in my bed...zzzzzz...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Heyo! Nerd rope is the bomb :D