2/23/12

40 Bags in 40 Days

wow, it has been a long time.  Any way.  On to the new!

I found this cool idea on another blog called memoriesoncloverlane.com (I hope I got that right).  Starting on Ash Wednesday, you get rid of one bag of "stuff" each day.  I only have 6 rooms in my house so I added the laundry room and carport and gave each room 5 days each.  I started yesterday and got rid of 1 box of stuff from the bedroom. 

Tonight I had Girl Scouts so I was a little tired and I really was not in the mood.  But, I was afraid that if I stopped now I would lose the cleaning mojo so I grabbed a trash bag and just started grabbing random papers.  I filled a whole trash bag of just random crap-all garbage.  I think this might work!  I will do my best to post each days progress.  Tomorrow, the bedroom closet! 

2 comments:

BG said...

GREAT POST!! can you check my blog??
coolasyoucan.blogspot.com.es

Unknown said...

May well be a maturing phenomena about better using neo woven back pack like reusable food handbags. dior outlet Neo woven handbags really are gaining interest like food handbags instead of a normal nasty handbags. It is typically any eco-friendly back pack just for presenting any food. gucci outlet This approach will make the software a wonderful determination just for agency to make sure you imprint about it and additionally further increase many of the stamping and additionally promotional possibilities on the environmentally friendly researching back pack. dior outlet The sweetness about diffusing recreation handbags like collaborative trinkets is normally because it is known which usually it can be a potent online marketing product to make sure you extended any endorsing subject matter. replica chanel bags The things could very well be as cool as isn't any prospects or possibly prospective customers toting all the back pack round together with business logo personalised in there. replica watches Messenger handbags is normally elegant and additionally chic back pack for use on your teen business.