10/24/06

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!


Well, ok not really. It still looks like Halloween as my Halloween flag is hanging outside my house. But I started working on my Christmas cards today. I know what you are thinking....starting a little early aren't we? Well, yes, actually I am. I have over 100 to send or deliver this year and I wanted to get a head start. That way, I am not madly scribbling my name on a card and throwing it in the mailbox on December 23rd. I like to add a handwritten note in each one and that takes time. So, I thought if I did 3 a night for the next 30 days or so, they would all be ready to go out the first week of December!

I love Christmas cards, I love getting them and I love sending them. They can tell you so much about a person. So, there is no time like the present! Start writing those holiday wishes!

1 comment:

Windy Lampson said...

Check out my Christmas Cards!