10/26/06

Things that…annoy me, drive me nuts or just plain make me mad!

We all have things that annoy us. We would not be human otherwise. Today, here are a few of mine that come to mind:

  • People who park so close to my car in the parking lot that I can’t open the door to get in.

  • Trucks that throw rocks on my windshield while I am driving on the highway, thus cracking my windshield


  • People who throw litter out of their cars and in to my front yard. Have they not ever seen the crying Indian commercial? One day I am going to wait outside for someone to do it and I am going to walk up to them at the stop sign and say “You dropped this in my yard”.


  • People who abuse animals, children or the elderly. I can’t think of a punishment horrible enough for these people.


  • People who give gifts that show absolutely no thought on their part. This does not include gift cards. I think gift cards are fine. I am talking about something like giving someone with no teeth a toothbrush. Ok that was over simplistic but I think you understand what I am trying to say.

  • People who are rude and hurt people’s feelings on purpose.


  • When you go to a store to buy (insert anything here, like pants, bras etc) something and pick up five styles all the same size and none of them fit the same or at all…on is too big, one is too small etc.


  • When stores hike up the regular price of something so they can sell it on sale for what the normal price would be. There was a store here called Upton ’s who used to do that all the time.


  • When I am driving on the highway and someone cuts in to my lane, causing me to hit the brakes hard, which then causes my purse to fly off the seat and everything to fall out.


  • People who buy $150 of groceries in the self-serve line. YES this HAS happened to me, and I almost blew a gasket. The store was super crowded and I only had 2 things. It took 15 minutes just for them to scan their stuff the first time. and then they had to bag stuff because the belt was too full and then they had to start all over again with the scanning and the bagging. I finally got in to another lane. but the guy behind me was about to lose when a grocery store clerk came over to help and I heard them say to the lady "you know this line is probably better for people who have small purchases to make". I appluaded them for saying something, unfortunately it was lost on the lady hogging the self serve.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I hate the flying purse thing!

And Mallory dropped some trash on the ground the other day and looked REALLY surprised at how mad I was about it. I hope I made an impression on her about not littering. (Although hee! about the crying Indian.)