10/27/06

A Few of My Favorite Things 2


It is Friday, and that means it is time for a few of my favorite things! Here is today’s list:

My cat Flounder: I love Flounder. He is a typical cat. He wants me when he wants me and when he doesn’t well he just can’t be bothered! He can be terribly sweet and also a complete crab. Flounder lives outside. He is about 7 years old and has only lived outside. I adopted him last year from a family who needed to find him a new home as he liked to hunt birds in the neighbor’s yard. This picture was taken when Flounder was under "house arrest" for the bird incident. He wears a red collar with a bell on it now, thus ending his bird catching days. Flounder has lots of things in the carport to sleep in, sleep on, scratch up, bat around or eat (his food no mice!). Most of the time he can be found laying in his big round fuzzy bed on top of my car. I always put the bed up there when I get home so it is nice and toasty from the engine.

Purses: I love them. I always have, and I have QUITE a collection. Dog ones and cute ones and dress ones and plain ones. Back packs and shoulder bags and hand bags etc. Actually, I like tote bags too. I don’t know what it is about them. Sometimes I change my purse a lot and other times I won’t change it for weeks. It depends on my mood.

New Books/Books: I just love going to the book store to pick out a new book. Whether it is a new chick lit book or one for my children’s book collection, I just love it! I like how they look when I put them in the book case after I read them. Sometimes I will just sit for an hour or two with a few of the books from my collection looking at the pictures, reading them etc. It is so relaxing and calming.

Clean sheets on the bed: There is something so comforting about getting into a bed that has clean sheets and fluffy blankets on it.

1 comment:

Krista said...

That's the first time I've ever seen Flounder! He's very pretty.