10/16/06

Welcome to my adventures with my canine crew!


I thought I would give a bit of background on them.

They are known as Kemple Dog Tribe and they consist of Chloe, Bunnie and Otto! Chloe is a Golden Retriever/Australian Shepherd mix, Bunnie is a Canaan Dog (at least the AKC said she looked enough like one to get an ILP!) and Otto is Labrador Retriever/Australian Shepherd mix. All three of them were rescued in some form or fashion. They are great dogs and the lights of my life. I also have two nieces that fall into the "lights of my life" category but more on that later!

I got "started" in dogs in right after I married my ex-husband in 1995. We adopted an Australian Shepherd Puppy Sampson (who now lives with the ex) and from that moment on, it was complete love for me! Chloe followed a year later, with Bunnie 2 years after that and finally Otto a year after that!

They all have their own special talents, quirks and bad habits.

Oh, and their is a honorary member of the Tribe, Flounder the cat.

Come back later and hear of their antics.

No comments: