11/21/06

Happy Thanksgiving

  • I think about all that I am thankful for everyday. Here are just a few of things in no particular order. Some are funny and some are serious but I am thankful just the same!

    I am thankful for:

  • My dogs and my family
  • My friends
  • My house
  • My car
  • My job
  • My health
  • Wildlife to marvel at
  • That I have clothes to wear
  • Heat and air conditioning
  • Food in my freezer
  • That I live in a country where I am free to think what I want, believe what I want and say what I want
  • Target and the Dollar Store (seriously!)
  • Swedish Fish
  • Cell phones
  • Green grass and blue skies
  • Daisies and Sunflowers
  • Books
  • The Internet
  • My Lawn Tractor
  • My Cookie Monster from Build a Bear because he makes me laugh when I need to
  • French Fries.......................

No comments: