11/28/06

Things I Love About Christmas

  • Watching my nieces open their presents.
  • Buying presents for everyone.
  • Putting up my Christmas tree and remembering all my ornaments.
  • Trying to get the dogs to sit together for their annual Christmas pictures.This is always hilarious but much easier now that I have a digital camera so I can see how bad the pictures are turning out!
  • Making pierogi with my mom, aunt and Krista.
  • Christmas Eve Dinner or in our Polish custom it is called Wiglia.We still do it just like when I was little and we went to my great-grandma’s house. Those were some of my happiest memories!
  • Making breakfast for my family on Christmas Morning.
  • Going to midnight mass.
  • Watching the dogs open their presents on Christmas morning. It is a mess with ripped up paper everywhere, but so funny and they have such a good time!
  • Wrapping all the presents that I buy. I love to wrap!
  • Shopping for my “Angel Tree” people.
  • Everyone coming over to my parent’s house for Christmas Eve festivities

No comments: