12/4/06

A Chirstmas Quiz

I "borrowed" this from my sister-in law’s sister’s blog because I thought it would be fun!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? No question, Hot Chocolate. I think Egg Nog sounds icky.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Well when Santa came to visit me he always wrapped all the presents. When Santa comes to see Chloe, Bunnie and Otto he wraps theirs too!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored lights on the tree and outside! White lights are too plain for me! Plus, on the tree I like how it makes the ornaments look.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No. I am always afraid it will fall and the dogs will eat it. Plus, who would I kiss? the dogs get enough kisses without mistletoe!

5. When do you put your decorations up? The weekend after Thanksgiving.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Cheese Periogi that we make!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Going to my Great Grandma’s house for Wiglia (the Polish Christmas Eve Celebration). We would get to play with our cousins and sing for Santa….

8.When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I still believe in Santa Claus! In fact I am reading his Autobiography by Jeff Guinn right now. A great book.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We open our “family gifts” on Christmas and Santa gifts and stockings on Christmas Day. Yes, I am 36 and Santa still brings me a stocking!

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I pile all my favorite ornaments on the tree until there is no more room!

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love it but only if I don’t have to drive in it!

12. Can you ice skate? Well, sort of. I am not great but I can stay up for a bit!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Yes, I have 2, my doll house and a box of rings. You know the bubble gum machine kind of rings. There were about 12 of them and I still remember how excited I was. My friend Missy Wilson and I played with those rings FOREVER!

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Seriously, spending time with my family. Frivolously (Is that even a word?), shopping for presents and wrapping paper.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? My sister-in-law makes these chocolate cookies with powder sugar on them. I love those. I am not a huge dessert fan but I love cookies.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Our Wiglia celebration.

17. What tops your tree? I don’t have one . I need to get one at the after Christmas sale!

18. Which do you prefer? -- Giving or Receiving? Well I think both. I love finding what I think is the perfect present for someone and I also love opening presents to see what someone thought was perfect for me!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? See previous Blog!

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Well yum. but I have to be in the mood. Now Candy Cane Bark I love!

1 comment:

Krista said...

I have an extra tree topper -- it's a snowman. If you're interested...