2/20/07

Things that I don't like, make me mad or just drive me nuts!

I have not done this list in a awhile so I think it is time!

1. When you pull your favorite navy blue sweater out of the dryer and it is covered in little lint balls. Then you have to spend 20 minutes using the lint roller tape thing to get them all off.

2. The smell of peas cooking. I make them for the dogs and it grosses me out but they love them!

3. Balancing my check book. You would think it would be easy since there is never any money in there (haha) but it never is!

4. Having to Pre-Pay for gas because I am paying cash. I never know how much it will take to fill it up and then if you go over, you have to go back in for change or if it is not enough than you car is not full. It is just a big pain!

5. Realizing how much prescriptions actually cost the insurance companies. Someone REALLY needs to investigate that. I really have a hard time believing that 1 prescription could cost over $200 for a month. I feel really bad for people who do not have health insurance and have to pay full price for them. I mean the drug companies can pretty much charge what they want because if you are on a prescription you usually have to have it. That just drives me nuts.

6. Having to throw away 2 jars of Peter Pan Peanut Butter because it might be contaminated with salmonella. Yikes!

7. When you go on cragslist to look for something that you need and you find one for a great price and then read the description only to find out it doesn't work. I know some people look for things to fix but not me. I feel lucky to change out a light bulb!

8. When you are trying to load new software for your new internet card on your computer and it is not working properly. so, you call the service number for help and they tell you they can't help you because you have not registered your product. You explain that the problem is that you can't get online because the thing you are trying to load doesn't work therefore you can't get on the internet to register the product. AND THEN THEY TELL YOU OH WELL TOO BAD! They suggest you go to a friend's house and do it and then call back. Are they nuts? JUST HELP US!!! I mean that is their job right?

So what drives you nuts?

1 comment:

Krista said...

1. Trashy clothes for little girls.

2. Shopping carts with the bottom "rack" torn out. Where am I supposed to put the dog food?

3. Running out of hot water when you're trying to shave your legs.