2/22/07

Fractured Prune

So today I ventured to a new donut place called the Fractured Prune. A friend of mine had told me about it while she was over delivering a lovely bookshelf to me (thanks Whitney!) and I could not stop thinking about it. Basically, it is a design your own donut place. You can chose one of their 15 glazes and/or their 10 toppings. They also have Specialty Dounuts which is what I chose. (at 8:00 a.m. it was too early for me to design my own.) I chose the O.C. Sand which is honey glaze with cinnamon sugar. IT WAS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER TASTED! It was hot and gooey and absolutely delicious. Donuts are .95 a piece or 8.95 a dozen which is a bit expensive for a donut but so worth it. Check out their website at www.fracturedprune.com and see what they have to offer and the story behind their name. If you have a Fractured Prune in your area, check it out. Next time I am getting a lemon glaze with granulated sugar. Yum! This could be a problem…

No comments: