4/20/07

Random thoughts for Friday

Sweet Moment: I went over to my brother’s house last night to see my nieces. My niece Mallory and I were playing Go Fish and she looked at me and said “Mimi I am SO GLAD that you came over tonight, I miss playing our card games”. It made me happy to know that someone was glad to see me! Plus, I love a good game of Go Fish!

Funny Moment: Same card game and every time Mallory had to go fish for a card and it is not what she wanted, she said “that’s the bummer that I’m talkin’ about”. How funny is that?

Cute Moment: same visit to my brother’s, and Phoebe getting up out of her chair, walking over to me and saying “MIMI!” when I came in!

Great show: October Road. Just LOVE this show for some reason.

Weird salad topping that I like: Dry roasted peanuts

Favorite thing to eat lately: fresh mozzarella cheese and tomato Panini made by my mom.

Oddest combination of food that I ate this week: Baked Lays Potato Chips with a glass of milk.

Last song added to my MP3 player: Faith, George Michael

Song I am listening to on my MP3 player right now: A Campfire Song by 10,000 Maniacs.

Last DVD that I watched: I watched 3 last weekend while I was in bed sick with allergies, Shut Up and Sing (Dixie Chicks documentary), Marie Antoinette, and The Holiday. All fabulous!

Last thing I ordered off of ebay: White Rabbit Wade Whimsey

Last thing I ate: Baked Ruffles (the breakfast of champions!) Oh and some cheese. That is good for me right? Man I gotta eat better!

Current favorite item of clothing: my big, stretched out Wrightsville Beach t-shirt complete with holes. Yes, I only wear this at home!

Current project: Trying to research homemade diets for my dogs. The pet food recall has just thrown me in to a tizzy!

My plans tonight: Watching the 20/20 special for Earth Day. I am such a nerd!

No comments: