5/23/07

7 Things Most People Probably Don't Know About Me

Well, my sister-in-law did a cool thing on her blog called 7 things you don’t know about me. So, I thought I would do the same. Let me clarify that these are not 7 INTERESTING things that you don’t know about me, just things.

1. In High School I was voted “Most Beautiful Eyes”. And to be honest, besides my hair, this is my favorite feature of, well, myself!

2. I am afraid of insects and spiders. Snakes I can handle (literally!). Bats, opossums, etc are no problem. But, crawling things…well I just can’t handle it. If I find a bug on me or one of the dogs, everyone gets a bath, the house gets vacuumed, the sheets gets changed…They freak me out.

3. I love stuffed animals. Yes, I am 37 years old and I love stuffed animals. In fact, I have been known to sleep with a stuffed Cookie Monster every now and again on bad days. It doesn’t happen very often but there is something comforting about it for me.

4. I think my dogs understand everything I say to them. Even big long diatribes about how they should wipe their feet before they come inside and pick up their toys and stay out of the garbage.

5. My favorite thing to drink with pizza is skim milk.

6. My favorite thing to do on the weekends is take a nap. A long 2 hour one with covers, jammies and everything. I know it is self indulgent but I guess that is the point. I guess it is also a little lazy.

7. I don’t like clowns. At all! Ick!

No comments: