6/5/07

PTO

Ahh...I am on PTO for the next 3 days...What is PTO you ask? Well where I work it means Paid Time Off. Yep, I am off for the next 3 days plus Saturday and Sunday! 5 whole days. Where am I going you ask? HOME. I am hanging out at home. I will do a little cleaning, a little laundry, a little jewelry making and perhaps some hanging out with the family. Oh and A LOT of sleeping! The dogs and I are excited! Of course I have a huge to do list. Very ambitious things. It looks a little like this:

1 Laundry (all)
2 Clean off kitchen table
3 Clean off kitchen counter
4 Clean bath room
5 mow grass (gas for lawn mower?)
6 Take items to Retails (like Goodwill but benefits spay/neuter for homeless animals and low income families)
7 Take books to Mr. Mike Used Books - get store credit
8 Make cupcakes with M & P
9 Caulk kitchen window
10 get bills ready for the 15th
11 Make Dr. Appt. (ick)
12 Dust (everything)
13 go to chelle's
14 vacuum (everywhere)

And it just goes on and on for pages. I probably won't get through half of it,but at least I made a list! Well Mr.Sandman beckons...

No comments: