6/5/07

I am annoyed

Ok, so there are a few things that are annoying me. And here they are:

Old Navy has decided to stop selling Plus Sized clothing in their stores. They will only sell it online. Now it is hard enough for me to find clothes that look half way decent and now one of my favorite places won't be a favorite any more. I don't like buying clothes online because I can't try them on or feel them or even tell what color they really are. What a pain! Thanks Old Navy. Thanks a lot.

Slugs. Yes, those gross things that are like snails without shells. They get in my stray cat's food and I have to throw out the whole bowl and give them new food. Gross creatures. What is their purpose anyway? The same purpose that Camel Back Cave Crickets have I suppose! Disgusting!

And while we are talking about them, Camel Back Cave Crickets. My crawl space was full of them and my poor dad had to go under there and spray the heck out of them with bug killer. I swear, if I were a genius I would make it my life's purpose to eradicate them from the earth, or at least my little corner of it.

The price of gas. If I could afford a new car I would get one of those Prius cars that get 40+ miles per gallon. I would have to keep an SUV because of all the dogs but at least I could save on gas to and from work. I mean seriously. Oil companies-give us a freakin' break already!

Mosquito bites. And I get a lot every summer. The mosquitoes LOVE me. And I hate them.

People who run over snakes on purpose. This REALLY MAKES ME MAD. I know people have a huge dislike of snakes, but they can be good and killing something on purpose is just plain wrong (except Camel ack Cave Crickets). So, I even stop and rescue snakes from the road. Well non-poisonous ones any way. And I think the 2 that I have saved so far really appreciated it. One was a Eastern King Snake. They EAT COPPERHEADS. A non-poisonous snake that eats a poisonous one. Hello! This is a good thing. Now I don;t think everyone should run out and start picking up snakes but at least try and avoid running over them while they are stretched out on the asphalt trying to get warm.

Ok, off the annoying soap box for now.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

OK, I have an idea. The next bracelet you make should have a snake charm on it. Then you can call it the "snake charmer" bracelet!

OK - it's way past my bedtime. Time to go to sleep!!