7/16/07

I have a problem.

I think I need a support group. Everyone who knows me well knows that I have one very serious addiction. I am addicted to bags. Purses, totes, wallets and the like. I can’t have enough. We are not talking expensive designer bags. More like the cute tote I bought this weekend at Target. It is a lovely shade of blue burlap like material (but much softer) with purple and brown ribbon handles. SO CUTE! It was $14.99 and I just had to have it. When I got home I immediately switched out my Planet Dog one that I had been carrying. I like to carry a bigger bag. That way ALL of my stuff fits in it. What kind of stuff you might ask? Here is a list of what is in there now:

Wallet
Checkbook
2 pairs of sunglasses
Phone
Asthma inhaler
Small Notebook
Lip balm
Business card holder
Gift card holder
Small wallet sized photo album
Change Purse
All kinds of receipts, paint chips, pens, postage stamps etc
Keys
A bag of fruit snacks
Rosary

I have smaller purses but I tend to not use them. I like bag that I can throw everything in to and go. I want to make sure a book can fit in there in case I get stuck somewhere I can read. I like to have a snack in there. I mean you never know when you will be stranded in traffic and a ride that takes 35 minutes takes almost 10 hours. (Yes, it really did take me 10 hours to get home from work.) I just like to be prepared.

Hmm…I wonder when the bag with the Victorian dogs on it that I ordered from Orvis will arrive… Purse Lovers Anonymous here I come!

No comments: