7/6/07

More of my favorite things!

1. Snickers Marathon Energy Bars. These things are so good! Better for you than a candy bar, but not low in calories by any means. Doesn’t matter they are delicious! And they really do have some things in them. Lots of protein.
2. The book “Bitter is the New Black” by Jen Lancaster. This book is so funny. I mean I laughed out loud. Otto looked at me like I was nuts. Her second book is Bright Lights, Big Ass”. How can you not love it?
3. My new Isaac Mizrahi loafers that I bought on clearance at Target. I have not worn them yet as I am “saving” them for something special. I have no clue what that might be since every time I get asked out by someone they end up cancelling due to work. (I think I am developing a complex!)
4. My “new” kitchen table that my friend MC gave me. It is a yellow pine, round table with leaves that fold down so you can put it up against the wall. It is perfect for my little kitchen. Thanks MC! Just LOVE this table!
5. Grape Kool Aid.
6. Fruit Snacks. Yes, I realize that I am not 5, and should like a more adult snack but I can’t help it. I just love them. But they have to be a certain kind. Not just any fruit snack will do. It is hard to explain but let me say that “My Little Pony” fruit snacks fit the bill!
7. My new Conair 2” Wet/Dry Tourmaline Ceramic Straightener with new Straightening Pins. This thing is FABULOUS and worth every penny.
8. Sweet Tea from McDonalds. It really is good sweet tea if you like sweet tea that is.
9. Kettle Cooked, Roasted, and Salted Peanuts from Fresh Market.
10. And finally…my new yoga capri pants from Kohl’s that my mum bought me. Can you say “C O M F O R T A B L E”? And no, I don’t do yoga!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

God I love Target! MF would be proud of your comments on the Snickers Marathon bar (they are really good by the way...I'll have to buy some more)!