9/17/07

Today's Random Thoughts

Fall is finally here in NC...at least for now! I will enjoy it while we have it.

I am tired of mowing the grass.

My Weight Watchers total so far is 10.2 lbs! Yeah!!

I am adicted to the show Surviorman on Discovery Channel. Les you rock!

Man am I tired. But I have to go pet sit before I go to bed.

Veggie Burgers baked in the oven are actually very good. Well with cheese and a potato roll!

My hair cut is still fab! It makes me feel good about myself. That is a BIG accomplishment!

I feel really bad for my dad. He is a contractor at a computer company and they told him that they may not be allowed to renew his contract. My dad is a hard worker and he is good at what he does. I just feel bad for him. I just hope they do renew it in January.

My 20th class reunion is next year. Holy crap! Where did the time go?
Those were the days. Where you couldn't wait to be grown up. And sometimes I wish I could go back. Knowing what I know now of course!

There are 98 days until Christmas!

I will leave you with that thought.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I didn't realize that about your dad. I hope that works out for him.

Yay on the 10 pounds!

98 days...yikes.