9/11/07

Sick

So, now I really am sick. I went to the doctor yesterday and he informed me that I have a sinus infection. So I am on antibiotics for 10 days. The problem is, now I am sick from the antibiotics! So, on top of feeling terrible I feel even worse. So, I am doing and experiment. I took my meds this a.m. If I get sick again, I am not going to work. I really don't like calling in sick. It makes mefeel bad. I worry about all the work that I should be doing. But, I can't go to work like this. I am way too far from the bathroom. I just feel guilty and then I feel bad for feeling guilty becasue I really am sick! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Char said...

Sorry to hear you're sick. I had a sinus infection once and I'll never forget it. The worst headache ever. Antibiotics shouldn't make you sick. Maybe you're supposed to take them with food? Or maybe you should be taking a different kind of antibiotics. Anyways, hope you feel better soon. Good luck. And don't feel bad about calling in sick if you're sick!