9/7/07

Cookie Monster and I say TGIF!


Seriously. If I had to work one more day I think I would have to call in sick, and I never do that. I have been trying to think of something to write all week. The thing is, I have no inspiration. I am tired and sad. My gramma is really sick and in the hospital, one of my best friends has extremely ill pets and I am crabby. Maybe because it is the end of the summer and I am tired of being hot, I am tired of being in this terrible drought, I am tired of brown grass, I am tired of mean, annoying,and nosy people at work. I AM JUST PLAIN TIRED OF EVERYTHING. And to top it off I had a minor anxiety attack thing morning. So, to try and boost the ole' morale, I am going to write about happy things!

NO work for 2 whole days!

Cookie Monster ROCKS!

I have a new hair cut and I LOVE IT! Very sassy!

My total weight loss is 9.2 pounds. Whee!

When I went to leave my parents house the other night, my 2 year old niece followed me to the door shouting, "bye Mimi, (I said "I love you" and she says..) love you, bye Auntie Mimi, bye Mimi, I go outside, BYE MIMI!!! How cute is that?

I am thinking of starting my own business in the next 2 years. Go me!

I get to go back to sleep tomorrow after I give the dogs their meds.

I am half way through re-reading all the Harry Potter books.

I am driving the dogs crazy by singing while listening to my MP3 player. They hate when I sing. Boy I must really stink! That is ok. It doesn't stop me. "Waterloo, finally facing my Waterloo..." Go Abba!

I got a new CD at Target called "80's Mixed Tape". How many of you had the infamous "mixed tape"? I had about 50 of them! Loved the mixed tape.

It is late enough for me to go to sleep. Yeah me!

Cookie Monster, the dogs and I wish all of you lots of things to be happy about!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I hope your gramma gets better really soon! I will add her to my prayers!

And on a much lighter note, your haircut is totally sassy! I love it - straight or curly!