8/30/07

Random thoughts for August 30.

I am ready for summer to be OVER. I am tired of being HOT.

I start week 4 of Weight Watchers tomorrow. Actually, I am doing pretty good. I have lost 6.6 pounds so far. Although I wish I were losing it faster, I realize that it won't happen any quicker. I mean I didn't put all the weight on over night, so it certainly isn't going to fall off of me because I eat a salad every night!

I want to take a nap.

Is it Friday yet?

Grocery store tonight or tomorrow?

I feel uninspired.

My dogs are so cute!

I am hungry and I forgot my lunch.

oh! I think I have popcorn!

1 comment:

Char said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! Good for you!
You're right, you didn't gain it overnight so don't expect to lose it overnight. You're doing great, keep it up.