10/17/07

Travelin' Blues

I should be packing. But I am not. I have been doing lots of other things. Like talking on the phone, working on this blog, feeding the cats, making the dog's food for the next 2 days, eating chips...I just don't want to pack. Because I just don;t want to go. Now there are some highlights like getting to ride with 2 really funny guys. Plus it isn't every day that you get to meet a US Supreme Court Justice, other female Chief Justices from other states or the Secretary of State of NC. I mean those are all cool things. The thing is, it is also a lot of work. Checking in 500 people and making sure everyone has their tickets, name badges etc. But I am going to try and enjoy myself. At least at some point. So I guess I should go pack...but I think I need to take out the garbage oh and I think the dog room needs to be dusted...

2 comments:

Catz said...

I hope you have a really good time and make some great new friends. I know that it will be more fun than you expected and you will have lots to tell us about when you get back. I can hardly wait.

Melanie said...

I hope you survied the weekend! I'm sure everything went well, but I bet you are glad to be back home!