11/27/07

My Journey to Ernie, I mean Christmas!




Ok, the Journey to Ernie is a reference to a segment on Sesame Street where Ernie goes and hides somewhere and Big Bird goes to find him. It has a catchy little theme song and is a cute show. So, maybe my Christmas Spirit is hiding and I have to go and find it! So here is my plan today. I am going to sing every Christmas song that comes on the radio. We have 3 radio stations here in the area, that have been playing non-stop Christmas music since last Monday. Which if I am being honest here, sort of annoyed me. But today I tuned in on my commute in to work and I have to say it did make me feel slightly “Christmasy”. So Krista, even though I read your post AFTER my Christmas music singing it was good advice!

Hmm…now what to do tomorrow…

1 comment:

Catz said...

Now personally I don't really care if I ever hear those Christmas songs till Christmas eve. That is more than enough for me. However you keep on singing if it will make you feel better about the season I am all for it!