1/23/08

Otto here



Mommy is dancing around singing with her MP3 player while vacuuming. She does this sometimes. Any way I thought I would take my turn. About our mommy's singing, well lets just say she is not the next American Idol. But she really likes it so sometimes we all bark along.

C: You do, to be ANNOYING!
B: Seriously!

Hey, get off! And that isn't true! I like to sing too. I also like to eat. I like cookies, and dog biscuit and carrots, and bananas, and peas and my dog food, and peanuts, and popsicles (stick and all-that was a not a good moment for me)and just about everything really. I also like my vet Dr. Brian (although I am kind of a scaredy cat about seeing him) I like Bob my "grandpa" if you will. I like to go out to the back yard and run around barking. I also like rolling in dead stuff. This really makes mommy mad. But she always forgives me because I am her favorite.

C & B: NO WAY!

Get off of my blog!

K9mom: You are all my favorites now you 3 get off! :-) And thanks for the nice comments about my singing!

Oh, but I LOVE my mommy and sisters! Otto signing off!

2 comments:

Catz said...

don't you just love the adoring eyes!

Krista said...

These are so funny! Finn's would be pretty much like Otto's -- "I like to eat!"