4/16/08

The Mystery Guest

My sister-in-law called me the other day and said that she had a story to tell me. When she went to pick up my niece from school, M informed her that she was bringing a Mystery Guest to school. K asked her who the Mystery Guest was…and M proceeded to tell explain. More or less this is what she said:

I am going to hide my Mystery Guest behind some desks and then I will say “ My Mystery guest is 30 years old, with 3 dogs and 11 cats and it is (big build up here) and then Mimi will jump out from behind the desks and say Tada!

I am not sure what credentials I have to be a Mystery Guest but I was thrilled! I mean have never been a Mystery Guest before, plus she made me 8 years younger! :-) I don’t have 11 cats but I do have 3 dogs so not so bad!

I wonder what goes through a 6 year olds mind in order to create a whole scenario about a Mystery Guest. I think it was probably show and tell but the creativity that she showed was amazing! Both of nieces are very creative and I love that about them. They have such great imaginations.

So, let me know if you need a Mystery Guest for any occasion. I am happy to volunteer. You might want to check with "M", my agent. I might be booked!

2 comments:

Krista said...

You forgot the part where you had to jump up from behind the desks and say, "Ta-da!"

I think you would be an excellent Mystery Guest!

MomofK9s said...

I should add that!