5/7/08

Observations and Things I Have Learned This Week:

1. My car is one giant purse. Tissues, change, lip gloss, pens…you get my drift.

2. Trees look so much prettier when a breeze is blowing their leaves and branches around. (Good grief that sounds like a Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy skit)

3. I can not go in to DSW and buy just 1 pair of shoes. There must be at least 3 pairs and one of those must be a pair of Rocket Dogs that are completely impractical but so incredibly cute!

4. Before I joined Weight Watchers, I never thought that much about food. I ate when I was hungry. Period. Then I joined Weight Watchers, and food is all I think about. Constantly. Hungry or not. Wait, I am always hungry now!

5. If you are going to use self-tanner, please read the directions and go sparingly lest you have orange, blotchy legs when it is 85 degrees and you can’t wear shorts. Trust me on this.

6. Same self-tanner subject, just be VERY careful on knees and elbows. VERY careful indeed!

7. Rocking back on your heels in Advanced Microsoft Excel class while wearing high heels will snap them right off. I mean right off, which then prompts an emergency trip to DSW for a replacement… and then see #3!

8. Some days Kohl’s has 100 things that I want to buy, and then other’s nothing. Not even for $1.00. What is up with Kohl’s?

9. Why do designers think that “plus sized” ladies want to wear huge hideous flower prints in awful colors. I mean really. Come on! How about a lovely black or nice shade of green?

10. Why can’t someone make a decent throw rug? One that can be thrown in the washing machine and looks just great when you take it out?

1 comment:

Catz said...

Great Post!