8/31/08

All about me

So, I am sure you have gotten this in your email in-box 100 times. But I thought it would be fun so here are my answers! DO yours at home!

:-)


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My two great grandmothers

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Thursday

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not particularly

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey if I have to pick one. Otherwise I just eat cheese or peanut butter.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS ? 3 furry canine ones, 1 furry feline one and I am not sure how many furry feral ones there are in the colony right now. They hide!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yep!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not a lot but is has been known to happen

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? nope!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cheerios

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sort of.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? eyes

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My love of shopping

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST my grandpa Francus

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? sure

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I am not wearing shoes

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A Ham biscuit

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW ? Nothing. It is actually quiet

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? A green one

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh cut grass and baby powder

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend Jane

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? NASCAR

27. Hair Color? Many shades of natural blonde (And Grey!).

28. EYE COLOR? green

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no

30. FAVORITE FOOD ? Fired shrimp and french fries

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings of course!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Pride and Prejudice

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white shirt

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate chip cookies

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Well since this is a blog no one.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND Same as above

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW ? Mad Dash

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one. I use the built in one on my lap top

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? iCarly with my niece.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? The sounds my dogs make when they are sleeping and content

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??? Chicago or Vermont

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I think I good at taking care of animals

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Hammond, IN

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Again with thee blog thing.....

No comments: