8/22/08

Things I Am Loving Right Now

Nick and Nora pajama bottoms from Target: I have rubber ducky ones, pink elephants on roller skates ones, sock monkey ones, pink flamingo ones, dogs having a cook out ones and many others. Do I wear them all you ask? Yep!! Just not at the same time! :-)

Pilot Precise Grip BOLD Pens in blue ink: I love the way they write! Nice and bold.

Weight Watcher Double Chocolate Delight 2 point bars: I am not sure why I like these so much, I just know that I do!

Applebee’s Oriental Chicken Salad: I crave this salad all the time. The Chinese Vinaigrette dressing is great, the sliced almonds give it a nice crunch and the little fried chicken pieces are wonderful. I am not sure how good this salad is for me in regards to Weight Watcher points but it counts as veggies right?

Golden Gourmet Peanuts from the Peanut Roaster: Crunchy with just the right amount of salt and they are grown/made right here in NC!

Coca Cola flavored ICEEs: Great on those 100 degree days.

Flip Flops: I was never much a of a flip flop wearer but I made myself wear a pair the summer before last and now I am all about the flip flop!

The Family Desk Planner by Sandra Boynton: Actually it is really called the Mom's Family Desk Planner but I write DOG on every page (yes, I have no life) so it says Dog Mom's Family Desk Planner. It has great art work on every other page and it is a perfect size with lots of space to write stuff. We Likey!

The Tudors on showtime: I am watching Season 1 via Netflix and it is very good. I question the historical aspects of some of it, but it is VERY entertaining and Jonathan Rhys Myers is easy on the eyes.

No comments: