9/29/08

sigh...sad...boo...hoo

Well, I have really neglected the old blog lately. Sorry. It is just that I am uninspired. Sad really. The stock market took it's biggest fall ever, the economy stinks, oil went up again and places are running out of gas, my dog Chloe had seizures last week and I am struggling to find a bright spot. I know I am lucky and seriously I feel selfish because there are so many people who have it so much worse than me, and yet here I am wallowing in self pitty eating Buffalo Pretzel Pieces and Keeble Grasshopper cookies. So, I am going to try and get my crap together and come back cheerful, fun and who knows maybe happy!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

wow...just the mention of grasshopper cookies made me happy..... hmmmm lol

Buck up Kemple!!
You rock in my book. Things will head upward and onward soon :D