11/7/06

Things that annoy me, make me mad or just plain drive me crazy!

1. When I take my car somewhere to have something fixed, changed etc, and they try to jerk me around BECAUSE I AM A GIRL! This really makes me mad. I am not stupid and just because I am not completely sure how a car actually runs does not mean that you can try to charge me for something that I don’t need or want. Don’t try and say that I need a $50 thingy when I can go to Walmart and get one for $4.99. My car is at Ford right now because it was stuck in reverse. I have called 3 times and not once have I ever gotten a straight answer about how much this is going to cost me. ARGHHHHHH!!!

2. When it is pouring down rain and I am walking along in the parking lot trying to get in to the store and someone comes speeding along spraying water on me. It’s not like it would kill them to drive a little slower.

3. When you are checking out at a store and the sale person tries to sell you a bunch of other things to add on…for instance “If you buy three cards you can get this great CD for only $7.95” or would you like to join our frequent buyer club for $25” or I see you bought XYZ lotion, you know we have buy 4 get 4 free” or whatever. Clearly I can only afford what I have here SO DON’T ASK ME TO BUY ANYTHING ELSE!

4. When you go through the drive thru window or get take out and you get home and realize they did not give you all of your food.

Cute thing for the day: I went to visit my nieces last night and we wrote letters to Santa. My niece Mallory wanted part of her letter to say "my favorite kind of friend is Phoebe". Phoebe is her sister. I thought that was just so cute!

No comments: