1/22/07

I want a Snow Day!

Well now that my “big meeting” at work is over I can concentrate on my blog! :-)

You know what I really want? A good snow day! You know the kind where you wake up and there is 7-12 inches of snow on the ground. There will be no question that work is cancelled and schools are closed. You don’t have to risk life and limb to get to work. Everyone follows the advice of the State Highway Patrol and stays off the roads so there are no accidents. No one gets stuck. You are completely prepared with food, dog treats (very important in my case) and entertainment (DVD’s, books, pictures to scrapbook, cards to stamp etc). Since it is snow, there is very little chance that the power will go out. You can stay in your flannel jammies and stay cozy inside. Take a nap, make a grilled cheese sandwich, sit on the couch and read…do whatever you want! You can stay up late because it is still snowing and you know work has already been closed for the next day. And then it melts and everyone goes on about their business.

I just want one good snow day. That isn’t too much to ask right?

No comments: