1/29/07

Random thoughts and moments from this weekend:

A smack on the head moment: I went to visit my old high school on Friday and I was telling the students that I graduated in 1988 and one boy’s response was “oh my gosh, I wasn’t even born yet!” Great. Thanks for that reminder! Sheesh!

A warm fuzzy: My vet telling me how much it meant to him when he got my thank you card that I sent him on Friday for taking such good care of Otto during his suture emergency on Thursday. Dr. Brian is the BEST VET EVER!!

A really special day: On Sunday I went to see an old friend that I have known for over 12 years but have not seen in about 6 years. We have kept in touch via email but we had not seen one another. It was funny though because I felt like no time had passed since the last time I saw her. We fell into that old easy way of talking about stuff, the way good friends do. I didn’t realize how much I missed her until I saw her yesterday. Thanks for having me over Chelle. I love you! Let’s get together soon, I will bring the dinner!

Great idea: I took some things that I was getting rid of to a place called Retails. It is a thrift store that benefits Animal Kind-a charity that works to offer low cost spay/neuter programs in this area. So not only did I get a tax write off but I got rid of erroneous stuff! Animal Kind you are awesome!

Warm fuzzy moment 2: My niece and I snuggled on one of my parent’s couches watching Max and Ruby. That is one of those moments that helps me through the tough times.

Sweet moment: All three dogs curled up in the living room sleeping while I beaded bracelets. Bunnie was dreaming and making these cute little squeaking noises while Otto just kept sighing. Chloe was snoring which was really cute then-but not so much at 1:30 a.m. on Sunday!

Sweet moment 2: Dallas my friend’s dog, remembering me and Jade her new dog liking me!

I hope you all had some sweet moments, warm fuzzy moments, great ideas and yes even a smack on the head moments!

No comments: