1/8/07

Tunes

So, my best friend Jennifer bought me an MP3 player for Christmas. I am proud to say that I have downloaded about 35 songs on there and I am addicted to listening to what I have just put on it!

My MP3 player reminds me of the days of the mixed tape. I used to make mixed tapes all the time for all occasions and I gave them really snappy names like Amy and Holly's Big Adventure (Holly was a friend of mine when I worked at the pool in the summer and trust me, we had some pretty BIG adventures...hahaha). I would even go so far as to decorate the inside cover of the tape case with pictures I had cut out or designs I had drawn on there. Why study when you can make a mixed tape! Well the beauty of the MP3 player as everyone knows is that you can get songs form all different sources and the songs can be as different as you want. You can put whole albums or just individual songs. For example here is a small overview of what is on there so far:

No More Kings, form School House Rock

Saturday Night, the Bay City Rollers

Time after Time, Cyndi Lauper

Don't Cry For Me Argentina, Madonna

Catch My Fall, Billy Idol

You're So Vain, Carly Simon

Circle of Life, Lion King

Save the Last Dance for Me, Michael Buble'

Tonight, I face the Dixie Chicks. That is going to be one long downloading session! what is on your iPod or MP3 player?

1 comment:

Krista said...

Lately I've been listening to songs from the musical Chess. Show tunes make the ride home a bit faster!