8/22/07

I seem to have neglected my blog while counting points. Here are my random thoughts for today:

It is funny. I never really thought about food until Weight Watchers. What do I mean by that? Well, before I would just eat. I didn’t think about what or when or if I was hungry. If something popped in to my mind that I wanted to eat well I just ate it. Now I think about “How many points is that” and “How many points do I have left today” and even “Is it worth that many points”? Tomorrow is another weigh in. Hopefully I will add to the 3.2 lbs that I lost last week!

It has been hot here. I mean like HELL hot. I hate hot. Well I like hot French Fries and pizza. Not hot weather. Not 103 degree weather like yesterday. Nothing good can come from 103 degrees.

My dogs are the cutest dogs EVER! Well to me anyway.

My friend has to have her wisdom teeth out. I am glad mine have already been removed.

I am such a nerd for lists. I have lists for everything. I actually made a Master Grocery List. How completely nerdy is that?! Well at least it isn’t laminated…not yet!

Flies are gross.

So are slugs.

The end-for now!

No comments: