2/27/08

Update on Oswald

I just wanted to give you a quick update on Oswald. He had surgery on Monday, and is recovering at the rescue volunteer's home. He had a fractured hip, cracked pubic bone, lots of bruises and the gash on his eye. We are fairly certain that he was hit by a car. MY POOR OSWALD! It is really incredible that he was able to make it back to the laundry room and in to the bed I keep in there for them. He is one tough cat! The best part of this whole thing is that rescue is going to put him up for adoption. He will have a real home! I am so sad to see him go because I love him so much. But, because I love him so much I have to let him go. That is what I always wanted for him...a good home. And I guess that is what being a "good mom" is all about.

3 comments:

Char said...

Poor thing! I'm so glad to hear he's all fixed up and will hopefully be going to a home. You did the best you could, you did the right thing.

Catz said...

Good for you! You got him a good home maybe that car did him a favor in the end.

I tagged Ya check my post!

Catz said...

Miss Lucy gave Oswald an award. Check it out!