3/4/08

What is in my closet

Catz tagged me with a meme on what is in my closet. This could be a scary post but here is goes:

8 things you have stuffed away in a back closet and tag three people.

1. Assorted shoes in different states. Some REALLY need to be thrown away (like my black polka dot flip flops. YIKES!

2. A big suit case that I bought and only used once to go to visit my grandma in Chicago.

3. Dog hair. And lots of it I am afraid.

4. A box of old letters from the college years. Most from "a boy" that I loved, and who decided he loved me too late. :-(

5. A big basket of clean socks.

6. Lots of clothes that I DON'T wear.

7. 2 stuffed animals that Otto hid in there for some reason or other.

8. Did I say dog hair?

I tag:
"K" of Always Remember That
"M" of A Coffee to go
and
Char of Charlene's Web

So what is in your closet!

1 comment:

Catz said...

It is really funny when you start to look at what we have in closets. Thanks for taking on the meme!