5/19/08

I want to give a Shout Out to the staff of After Hours Small Animal Emergency Clinic in Raleigh, NC. You ROCK! (Well, not that they read this, but still, I wanted to give them kudos.)

Not only did you take the opossum that I brought in to you on Wednesday at midnight that my dogs “played” with too much (Mr. Opossum will be fine, but the opossums really need to learn that fences are there for a reason!) but you took the turtle that I found on the side of interstate 540 with a fractured face. You provide and invaluable service to the indigenous wildlife in this area and I for one am grateful. I know that you can’t save all of them but to know that there is someone out there who is responsible enough to end an animal’s suffering or help make them better, well there are just aren’t words. There will be a special place in Heaven for you.

No comments: